Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Review game: Trashketball

I love this game! I thought by now, I would have uploaded at least one of these. But alas, I hadn't. Today however is different. I am teaching summer school so it gave me a chance to tweak and try new things. So here is an updated Trashketball game for Exponential and Logarithm Functions.

Directions and explanation go here:
http://exponentialcurve.blogspot.com/2009/12/review-game-trashketball.html

To download my game go here:
Thrashketball - Expo and Logs

1 comments:

Leslie Lim said...

Thanks to the writer of this article. I appreciate your effort in making this informational blogs. I know it's not easy to do this but you have done a really great job. Congrats. I'm pretty sure your readers enjoying it a lots.


Rica
www.imarksweb.org

Post a Comment