Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Fav Friday: Math Basketball

Back with this week's selection for My Favorite Friday.

Many of you know my favorite review game is Thrashketball! It can be found on this blog for more info.

I got an email asking me do I always do the Thrashketball set up for this game. Placing the kids on teams, etc.. It can be time consuming. My answer is no.. There is a quick way to review Basketball Style and have fun..

Here is a link to that method, published by the imfamous Dan Meyer Basketball Review

The only modification is, I don't usually give out extra credit, but I try to keep candy handy :), for the winning team.

Here is a link to one that I most recently did in Algebra 2 on Condensing and Expanding Logs..

Answer Key
Smartboard File

1 comments:

druin said...

This is one review game that I've never played, but keep meaning to! Thanks for reminding me of it :)

Post a Comment