Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fav Friday: Favorite Place To B on Friday's at 7:30

Fav Fridays!!!

I don't have anything of great mathematical use for us today.

But I would like to talk about my favorite place to be on a Friday night at 7:30.

I was born and raised in the south and we care about two things down here in the Bible Belt. Church and FOOTBALL!

So on Friday night's at 7:30 the greatest place on earth to be is at a HS Football Game and for me as a Coach is to be with my students coaching them, win or lose. It's the best scene ever!

Here are a few pics.


Also if you teach Alg II or PreCalc, Please sign up and join us on these 2 wikis.

Pre Cal Teachers and Alg 2 Teachers

1 comments:

druin said...

Is that your high school stadium? Nothing says fall like football :)

Post a Comment