Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fav Friday: Matrices Pass Around.

Fav Friday: Matrices Pass Around

There are almost no Matrices activities for the classroom, I don't know why, but if there are I can't find any and trust me I have been looking. I may be adding Matrices activities for a while in the hopes, that someone likes them, uses them, edit them, make them better, and pass them along.

Here is my first stab at it. It's a Matrix Pass-Around (Rally Coach). Put your students in groups of 4.

The 1st problem is scalar multiplication.
2nd problem is subtraction.
3rd problem is matrix multiplication
4th problem is Inverse matrices.

For my purposes I made my kids do problems 1 and 2 by hand and 3 and 4 they had the option to use technology (calculators :))

Matrices Pass Around

1 comments:

druin said...

Awesome! Thanks so much. I'm getting ready to teach matrices, so this will come in handy :)

Post a Comment